Whispering Bell has been involved in Iraq for over 8 years now; providing weekly/monthly political and security updates for multinationals in country throughout the duration. Whispering Bell also has performed 100+ market-focused projects in country for regional and multi-national corporations looking to better understand the market, regulatory, competitive, and sub-contracting landscape of the country as well. While the majority of projects have been conducted in Baghdad, Basra, Najaf, and Erbil; Whispering Bell has conducted projects in the majority of Iraq’s governorates.
As this country has been in a state of continuous transition for well over 10 years now, Whispering Bell focuses on providing corporations and investors with comprehensive solutions that address both the political/security risk needs, but also the market/financial implications of activities in country as well.
As such, the types of services that we provide in country are as follows:
- Political and security risk advisory
- Market research, commercial due diligence, partner vetting and feasibility studies
- Threat and risk assessments
- Secure journey management and in-country facilitation
- Embedded security consultants
- Technical and information security services
If you would like to arranage a consultation please contact us at